Fashion design is a form expressing art!

Bottom image

Homepage Forums Fashion Illustration Fashion design is a form expressing art!

4 voices
3 replies
  • Author
    TFA Admin

A fashion designer makes clothing and accessories influenced by a variety of things like trend and culture.

Through your brand and collections, you have an opportunity to tell stories and invite people and potential clients into your world!
    Take time to define your brand and collections and learn to create, not copy!

As a designer you should start with RESEARCH!

Through the design development process, this is simply gathering images,information, and concepts of things that inspire you! This can come from anywhere and every where! Art, movies, history, culture, architecture etc

How do I use research in a collection?
    Less is more, so edit and organize select ideas of your research and create a moodboard to give you direction. One way to apply them visually is through sketching to the following elements of your designs…

* Silhouette/Shapes
    * Fabric choices
    * Colour palette
    * Textures
    *. line

Start here and you’ll soon start to do it mentally with ease…

saraahammar
    Participant

woooowww thi forum is best for collect design and creativity information

Charlyne23
    Participant

You should try this site before searching for other writing services. Yesterday I got an A for a research paper written by its expert. I cannot believe that I got a high grade without stress!

Ron Blade
    Participant

Go over this Academized review Reddit to know all the details about this writing service, professionalism of their writers, offered guarantees and the price policy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members